Saturday 20 October - Friday 2 November
We will be holding a spooktacular fortnight of family friendly activities all included in the ticket price.
Alongside all of our regular attractions will be a Spooks trail, children’s Halloween quiz, spooky colouring and a prize for everyone who comes in fancy dress!
Steam Extravaganza - End of Season Celebration Saturday 3 & Sunday 4 November
Alongside all of our standard great attractions the end of season celebration will offer:
- Special intensive timetable, running until midnight on Saturday.
- 15" gauge engines in use; Ellie, Muffin, Ruby, Zebedee, City of Derby & Arthur.
- 10.25" gauge engines in use; Eric & Duke of Cornwall.
- 7.25" gauge visiting steam engines.
- Full size & miniature traction engines in steam.
- Fairground organ.
- Grand fireworks display on the Saturday. Reduced fare of just £5.00 for visitors coming in after 5pm on Saturday 3 November.
- Beer Festival, open all weekend.Photo credit: Oliver Ridge
Santa Specials 2018
8, 9, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24 December - BOOKINGS OPEN
Board the Santa Train bound for Santa's magical Christmas grotto where children will meet and receive a specially selected gift from Santa himself!
A time will be given upon arrival to meet Santa. Numbers are strictly limited during Christmas offering a very special visit. Visitors must enter on the booked train but are welcome to return on any available return train.
£12.95 per adult or child (Age 1 - 15)
£7.50 per infant up to 12 months requiring a gift and Santa visit.
FREE for infants under 12 months with no gift, may accompany siblings as part of a group. No ticket required.
A ticket must be booked for all adults and children over 12 months.
• Magical return steam train journey
• Specially selected present included with each child ticket
• Individual visit to Santa in his grotto
• Mince pie or gluten free Christmas cake and mulled wine or hot drink alternative for adults
• Children’s entertainment including balloon making from the magical Harry Kazzam
• Christmas card colouring
• Christmas letter writing whilst you wait to visit Santa
• Indoor play carriages
• Outdoor play
• Rides on 125 Woodland Railway.
We recommend allowing at least two hours for your visit, please arrive a minimum of 20 minutes before your booked departure. The Ticket Office opens at 9.30am
The trains depart from Benny Halt at 10.00am, 11.20am, 12.40pm, 2.00pm and 3.20pm.
Trains return from the leisure park at 10.20am, 11.00am, 11.40am, 12.20pm, 1.00pm, 1.40pm, 2.20pm, 3.00pm, 3.40pm, 4.20pm and 5.00pm