Find us by car
- Follow the brown signs from the A3075 via the Cubert crossroad for main road access
- We are also signposted from the A30 and A3058. Please note this takes you via narrow lanes
- We have ample FREE car parking at Benny Halt. (Disabled parking spaces are provided near the main entrance)
- The postcode for your sat-nav is TR8 5LX
- Before you travel, check the very latest travel news at Highways England or use Google Maps to find a route.
Get Here by Bus
- The 85 bus runs between Truro and Newquay and stops in St Newlyn East, and then is an 18 minute walk to Lappa Valley.
Get Here by Coach
- Access for coaches is via the A3075; follow the brown signs from the Cubert crossroads through St Newlyn East village and down the hill to Lappa Valley.
Get Here by Bicycle
- We are located just a few minutes off the St Piran Trail (National Cycle Route)